• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

All of Us that Are not Retired yet:

IMG_5044.jpeg

I have a new PUPPY. My sleep schedule is all messed up right now.
Mavis goes OUT to potty for the last time of the night @ 10:30-11:00, Wakes up 3:30-4:00ish, Out to Potty again.
Back to sleep till 7:15 ish. Then she is ready to PLAY. I am awake by then TOO. So Coffee & puppy time.
Not having a regular work schedule helps.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way. there is Always time for an OMN
And this little ball of Fun, Fur & Puppy love is helping fill the void in my HEART. From our loss of Ora-Mae back in July.IMG_9227.PNG

I hear you.
I've had my Buddy, black lab puppy, for about three weeks and he has adapted to my schedule, but holds me to it.
We usually go to bed after the potty break around 9-10pm and wake up around 5am.
Even when I want to roll over, he warms his pipes up at 5:02am to remind me its time to get up.
:becky:
LOL, I suppose it's better than a mess

34 years of up at 4:30 and at work by 6, now retired 6 years, and this morning we slept till 10 am, as is normal for our retired butts, unless we are camping then up earlier.
i can be brite eyed and bushy tailed up before the sun if im near a trout stream... but up for work? I struggle.

Back
Top Bottom