• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alfalfa Hay Bales

WinstonSmith

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Garthok Narfler
85   0
Reaction score
I've been looking for good prices on alfalfa hay. Can't seem to find any and have been looking as far away as Indiana. Can someone point me in the right direction? It can be alfalfa or an alfalfa/orchard mix. I mean, I can find it. It's just at ridiculous prices. Figured I'd take a shot in the dark here.

I passed a pasture on hwy 140 east a few mile east of Adairsville that had a sign up last week with alfalfa hay for sale. If I’m back in the area I will stop and get a number.

I use to buy it off Kentucky/Tennessee Craigslist. If it is local grown be mindful of blister beetle infestations

Found some round bales in TN that way but really looking for square bales. It's for horses. Really annoying horses. That come with a really annoying horse lady. Who doesn't know what she is doing and it is falling on me to find solutions for things she can't seem to do. Because she is useless. Did my frustration show? :rolleyes:

Found some round bales in TN that way but really looking for square bales. It's for horses. Really annoying horses. That come with a really annoying horse lady. Who doesn't know what she is doing and it is falling on me to find solutions for things she can't seem to do. Because she is useless. Did my frustration show? :rolleyes:
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger

If it eats, has a motor, goes on water, goes bang, gets towed around, or you hit a small ball with it, its a freaking money pit.

Back
Top Bottom