• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alec Baldwin - Murderer

Wow we may know each other.. this is exactly my professional job… I built all kinds of props and gimmicks for LIONSGATE

That's dope. You're surely more advanced than I am as I just do freelance work. I've done work for Tyler Perry studios, Trilith, Third Rail, and some Indie film consulting.

They were using real firearms on set and should have had BFAs with blanks. Apparently, they didn't have BFAs and loaded a real round.

Update:

So there were no Union Prop Masters on site. The day before the shoot, the crew pulled out because of safety issues that hadn't been fixed. So the film company decided to hire non-union personnel. There was no prop master. The DP (director of photograhy) was handling the firearms and the idiot loaded a REAL BULLET in a gun that didn't have a Hollywood BFA on the barrel.

Halyna Hutchins, 42 (director of photography) was struck in the chest and flown to the University of New Mexico Hospital in Albuquerque, where she died, officials said. Joel Souza, 48 (film director) was shot in the shoulder area and survived.

Update:

So there were no Union Prop Masters on site. The day before the shoot, the crew pulled out because of safety issues that hadn't been fixed. So the film company decided to hire non-union personnel. There was no prop master. The DP (director of photograhy) was handling the firearms and the idiot loaded a REAL BULLET in a gun that didn't have a Hollywood BFA on the barrel.

Halyna Hutchins, 42 (director of photography) was struck in the chest and flown to the University of New Mexico Hospital in Albuquerque, where she died, officials said. Joel Souza, 48 (film director) was shot in the shoulder area and survived.
Who was making this movie...Barney Fife Productions?

Crew members at the Bonanza Creek Ranch set on Saturday said they were concerned about two accidental prop gun discharges. Baldwin’s stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Saturday after being told that the gun was “cold”. There should have been a safety meeting held and an investigation, but there wasn't. Seven crew members quit because of this, plus lack of pay and no hotel accommodations. They were replaced with non-union workers and (allegedly) the cops were called on them to make them leave the set.

FB_IMG_1634936758864.jpg

Be interesting to get the real story
What if Baldwin was having/attempting to have an affair with the married cinematographer and she called a halt to it. Baldwin, fearful of bad press leaking out/being rejected, would have been the last individual to touch the firearm before it was fired, and took that opportunity to take a live round from his pocket and load it into the mag/cylinder. Then cry, "Who handed me a hot gun". Stranger things have happened. Just speculating. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom