• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alec Baldwin - Murderer

Especially when using non-union workers.

Actually from my 14 years of film experience, production is usually the ones cutting corners and skipping steps. The stage hands are the ones who die and get maimed because of the choices made by the people in charge.

He had a gun with a bullet.
The person the does the shooting is responsible for the gun. Period.

I agree, but movie sets don't operate the same as the regular world. I don't make the rules and safety guidelines, I just ensure I properly handle the firearms and stunts I'm in charge of. What we all know as common firearms sense, doesn't exist in the movie world.

Actually from my 14 years of film experience, production is usually the ones cutting corners and skipping steps. The stage hands are the ones who die and get maimed because of the choices made by the people in charge.

I agree, it's typically the production staff. I've stopped scenes that presented blatant a danger and they were oblivious too it. I always give a safety brief at the beginning of the day and before any stunts. Although, I have seen some inexperienced stage hands doing questionable stuff and immediately pull them aside.

Back
Top Bottom