AK Lightning Bolt

I want my carbines intended for serious social occasions to have a forward assist, other than that the FAL setup is pretty neat.

AK's ugly already, a couple spare doohickeys ain't gonna hurt it much! LOL

I would not mind charging handle on the left. AK's are great for left handers because of the charging handle.

I've never personally experienced a need for a forward assist with an AK, but of course it would not hurt anything to have it.

I want my carbines intended for serious social occasions to have a forward assist, other than that the FAL setup is pretty neat.

AK's ugly already, a couple spare doohickeys ain't gonna hurt it much! LOL
Yes, but you can use the right side for that. I understand each person is comfortable using certain techniques though, I just think the FAL modded dust cover would be great for how i would like to shoot an AK. I hate the right side handle!! Also seen in the video, debris getting into the extra open slot didn't seem to affect its performance much.

I would not mind charging handle on the left. AK's are great for left handers because of the charging handle.

I've never personally experienced a need for a forward assist with an AK, but of course it would not hurt anything to have it.

I don't you them on AR's either, but still want it IN CASE I needed it.

Yes, but you can use the right side for that. I understand each person is comfortable using certain techniques though, I just think the FAL modded dust cover would be great for how i would like to shoot an AK. I hate the right side handle!! Also seen in the video, debris getting into the extra open slot didn't seem to affect its performance much.

Debris getting into the slot due to this design would be my least concern with an AK.

Back
Top Bottom