AK Lightning Bolt

An FA is a handy hing to have on a combat arm and a requirement by most militaries when considering a new rifle/carbine for issue.

To me, the most important reason to have one is when trying to chamber a round stealthily. Oftentimes, the bolt will not go fully into battery when you are slowly riding it forward. With a standard AK, pushing forward with the charging handle while doing so will solve the problem nicely. With an M4, a quick push on the FA does the same.

An FA is a handy hing to have on a combat arm and a requirement by most militaries when considering a new rifle/carbine for issue.

To me, the most important reason to have one is when trying to chamber a round stealthily. Oftentimes, the bolt will not go fully into battery when you are slowly riding it forward. With a standard AK, pushing forward with the charging handle while doing so will solve the problem nicely. With an M4, a quick push on the FA does the same.

I have helped the charging handle along before. Consciously or subconsciously, I don't know why. It just felt like the thing to do at the time.

Lever (trigger) welded to my bolts left side and trimmed dust cover.. keeping the original for ambidextrous use. Pokes in my belly or my back when slingged though. Considering to de-mod down the road.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Really cool, man!

Back
Top Bottom