• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Afraid To Buy Here

napp

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
45   0
Reaction score
I have always been a big believer that "you get what you pay for". That's what scares me when I read the for sale ads here. The listings are all so cheap that I cannot help but believe there is a catch somewhere. Sometimes, I am almost ready to buy something; when I suddenly realize that "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is".

I have always been a big believer that "you get what you pay for". That's what scares me when I read the for sale ads here. The listings are all so cheap that I cannot help but believe there is a catch somewhere. Sometimes, I am almost ready to buy something; when I suddenly realize that "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is".
My thinking also:boink:

I'll jack the price up on mine, if it'll make you feel better about the purchase. Hell, I'll even require a BOS. lol

Do I detect a little sarcasm here?

Folks overbought counting on a Hillary victory. Now Christmas is closing in and they did not reap the counted on profits they were counting on when they overbought. Now it is crunch time and the market is getting flooded with folks trying to cut their losses.

Buying time is here! Just be aware of cheap AR's with poly lowers.

Back
Top Bottom