• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

a True Friend

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
india.jpg

I pressed whatever button it was to be transferred to a live agent and then just took as much time as I could describing my truck and the transmission problems I've been having and asking would the warranty buy me a new transmission. I described the issues in painstaking detail and told them about how I bought the truck and I couldn't remember if it was a chevy or a ford and thought it was called a thunder bird. When I finally got around to telling them it was a 1985 model, they hung up on me. I went through that jazz about 3 times in 1 week and haven't gotten a call back since.

I did my dead-level best to keep them on the line just as long as possible and that seemed to get me kicked off their list.

I pressed whatever button it was to be transferred to a live agent and then just took as much time as I could describing my truck and the transmission problems I've been having and asking would the warranty buy me a new transmission. I described the issues in painstaking detail and told them about how I bought the truck and I couldn't remember if it was a chevy or a ford and thought it was called a thunder bird. When I finally got around to telling them it was a 1985 model, they hung up on me. I went through that jazz about 3 times in 1 week and haven't gotten a call back since.

I did my dead-level best to keep them on the line just as long as possible and that seemed to get me kicked off their list.

yep done that myself...so much fun

Right on!

Back
Top Bottom