• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A new kind of flipping on the ODT

I will even throw in some variations of fish tacos, now mind you, you will be blindfolded when this occurs but I can assure you everything is legit

But it was hand sewn in the USA so it's worth it. It couldn't possibly be one of those $12 china nylon flags with a label that was printed in the US, that would be misleading.

and waffle house removed Billy Idols 'Rebel Yell' from all its jukeboxes.
Boooo
s2.quickmeme.com_img_65_650998082989079dee0d962cfd09dfd371b9d598649d91da675b3ccaeb02f2fb.jpg

But it was hand sewn in the USA so it's worth it. It couldn't possibly be one of those $12 china nylon flags with a label that was printed in the US, that would be misleading.
You can get cotton, hand sewn Confederate flags here.....

http://www.ruffinflagcompany.net/productinfo_v3.aspx?productid=30631

Not only are they made in the USA, they are made right here in Georgia.

You have to sign up to see prices. The price for the flag in the link is $20 each with a minimum order of 3 flags

They also sell the Chinese polyester rebel flags for $2.25 each on that same site, but there is a minimum order of 24 on those.

Last edited:
On the 4th, my Mom & Dad were going to my sis's house for the cookout and passed a 'convoy' of vehicles, i.e. pickups, SUV's, autos, etc. all with Confederate flags hanging off both sides of the vehicles, some with the old Georgia flags as well, coming across the bypass around Rome, from Alabama on Hwy 20 and towards Cartersville-Atlanta via 411. They said that they'd passed about 7 or 8 miles of vehicles and they were still coming as far as they could see. I sure would've liked to have seen that! Sure made me feel great to know that others are showing how they feel about this fiasco. I hope that the people of Alabama will kick out the sorry SOB that lives in the governors mansion & replace him with someone that has at least half a brain.

Back
Top Bottom