• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A New Challenger Has Appeared! IWI Carmel, the Hebrew AR18 Hammer

This thread has it all.
ezgif-3-cdf0e36b4d.gif

I feel like what's happened here is there's all this excitement over shiny new X and someone jumps in and says "here's my awesome shiny new X and I have it and you don't" and instead of being worshipped for having shiny new X, shiny new X gets roasted with high heat and peed on to put out the flames.

A true mental turn of events.

It's ok. I think at some point we've all been there with some other product we thought was exclusively the 💩 and then turned out just to be 💩. If we didn't, we'd never learn from our past indiscretions.
With me that's most anything after I've had it a while and get to use and abuse it. It looses it's sparkle and gets parked. Off to the next thing I thought I had to have lol.

Wait until y’all find out the FAL is superior to both the AR and the AK platforms. “Right arm of the free world” and such.

The metric ones anyway. No, the inch pattern…no, maybe it’s the metric. Hell, I don’t know. I prefer the M1A because it’s what granddaddy carried in Korea. Well, actually only during basic training where he washed out due to lactose intolerance…but he woulda!

Back
Top Bottom