• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

a good bow shop near Dallas, GA?

rnfarley

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
91   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently traded for a bow (never really been a bow hunter, but I'm sold after practicing with this one for the last few months). I wasn't comfortable going for deer with it, but feel like I've got enough practice under my belt to go out for turkey in a couple months. I live in the Dallas/Acworth area and was wondering if anyone knew of a good bow shop out this way? The only one I've heard good reviews is about an hour away and if I could get something closer it'd be very nice.

I just need the bow worked over. Looks like it probably needs a string, and maybe something with the guide adjusted - it rubs when it's fully released, but as soon as you start to draw it lifts off the frame. It's got a little place where it's rubbing the string that looks like it maybe dangerous. I could take it to Dicks in Kennesaw - but anytime I can support a independent store instead - I'd like to.

Thanks for any help!

gables is about 40 minutes away and lamars in rockmart is about 20 minutes away and there is one in cartersville about 30 minutes away but i dont know the name of it. That is the closest 3 I know of.

Come up 278 until you get to the pizza hut and mcdonalds and bojangles etc. Make a left and keep on that road until you pass a Dairy Queen on your right and an elementary school on your left, it will be right past it on the left!

The Huntin' Shack
709 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy, Cartersville, GA 30120
770-382-4868

They are pretty nice people, I bought some bow fishing stuff from them earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom