• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A few others still getting them back today...

I'm about a half step away from dumping some of my more expensive toys and picking up a machine gun. Not sure I want to sell more than a few though, and selling a few only puts me in MAC territory.

Just my opinion, FA is ****ing boring. I've never got to shoot full auto 22, but everything else got so dang boring.

Kris vector is NOT boring on full rock and roll.

I've shot UMP's, Mp5's, M16's, and Mac's and after 100 rounds on each I just wondered what was so fun about dumping rounds really fast.

I find that in shooting that without some sort of challenge to work for i just get bored. I like shooting steel with a timer set, long range stuff, or just building a wild gun to meet some crazy minute goal. Maybe if I did some full auto on a timed course would be fun.

If you ever get the opportunity burn up a few thousand rounds in an auto Kris, You will be glad to did. I shot a thompson right before shooting the kris. I won't bother shooting a thompson again.

Just my opinion, FA is ****ing boring. I've never got to shoot full auto 22, but everything else got so dang boring.

You know, you would think I would know this. I grew up shooting full auto and have access to it pretty much any time I want. The slidefire 15/22 and 5.45x39 are pretty damn close to full auto and you are right, after a few mags they just get boring. I'm not sure what I was thinking, I can't afford to feed the two slidefire guns I have.

Outcome? Obviously people are still e filing...I never heard anything on if anyone knew how much longer trusts would be accepted? What will happen with pending items? Or if it'll just go another year before anything is brought up

They still have to review the 8,000+ comments and reply to them and then have to see what changes need to be made etc. then there is a period even if things are approved before the changes take place. Next date I've seen was end of June 2014 but that was before all the comments. Someone else mentioned it could take a year before the next step happens.

Back
Top Bottom