• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A few others still getting them back today...

Waiting on the new HTA one to get here. They flat out refused to send me the old model because they knew the new one was almost ready...

I have Octane 45s in now. Get that one, its the best anyways. Or I have some Tirant 9s I'm tired of staring at.... Might make a deal on one.

My first 2 cans were Sunday approvals, but unless it changed I thought they put an end to the work from home and overtime when they took the assistants away.
Don't know man. They sure approved a ton of efiles today from a closed building. Telecommuting is the only thing I can figure.

I'm hoping these times will stay the same. IF its any indication, all my eform 3s have been going DOWN in time. My last few were right under 4 weeks.

4 weeks would be epic. I need mah spectre 2 and specwar! As long as I get my cans back before may 6th ill be happy. **** is going down on that day.

I'm about a half step away from dumping some of my more expensive toys and picking up a machine gun. Not sure I want to sell more than a few though, and selling a few only puts me in MAC territory.

Back
Top Bottom