• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm can

People say that but it always gives you the options. Just change the front end cap out for 9mm.
Not everyone likes 45AARP. 😂 Plus the 45 options are larger. Size can be a concern depending upon the intended use of the can.

I’ve got an Octane9 and it’s been great for 9mm and 300aac subs.

Currently shopping for a new 9mm can myself for my CZ Scorpion SBR. Something a little shorter than the Octane.

Wanted an Omega 9k for a long time… but lots of similar options now… some that can also do 5.56… though not a need for me. Wolfman is also a consideration… but have some reservations of Dead Air as a brand with their recent issues.

Not everyone likes 45AARP. 😂 Plus the 45 options are larger. Size can be a concern depending upon the intended use of the can.

I’ve got an Octane9 and it’s been great for 9mm and 30aac subs.

Currently shopping for a new 9mm can myself for my CZ Scorpion SBR myself. Something a little shorter than the Octane.

Wanted an Omega 9k for a long time… but lots of similar options now… some that can also do 5.56… though not a need for me. Wolfman is also a consideration… but have some reservations of Dead Air as a brand with their resent issues.
Like I said just change the end cap out.

But if you want one to do 9mm and 5.56 the Hybrid 36m from Silencerco is good. Also if your military or law enforcement Quiet Riot Firearms Quiet Riot Firearms offer them on SPEQ pricing which is discounted.

I’ve got an Octane9 and it’s been great for 9mm and 30aac subs.

Currently shopping for a new 9mm can myself for my CZ Scorpion SBR myself. Something a little shorter than the Octane.

Wanted an Omega 9k for a long time… but lots of similar options now… some that can also do 5.56… though not a need for me. Wolfman is also a consideration… but have some reservations of Dead Air as a brand with their recent issues.
Also check out AB suppressors they made can specifically for CZ.

Yep, though I almost always run mine in short. Full sounds better but I have an integrally suppressed AR9 for when I need it to be laughably quiet.
Do you still put the whip on the end of the Wolfman? Helps with that first round pop

Back
Top Bottom