• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$99 Canik CZ75 clone, $49 HD Shotgun, bait and switch at Budsgunshop

They just posted that theyre going to do it again.

600 more guns spread out over 12 hours.

Pretty darn good of them if you ask me.
they are trying to make it right, i can respect that. im personally not going to get wrapped up in anymore frenzy

they are trying to make it right, i can respect that. im personally not going to get wrapped up in anymore frenzy

Well, there doing something which is good, but according to there face book page it will be an in store promotion only. The internet crowd will not have a shot.

that is not correct. They have chosen to do a lottery style award system. And they will email selected previous customers and those customers will have 24 hours to complete a transaction for the doorbuster guns.

that is not correct. They have chosen to do a lottery style award system. And they will email selected previous customers and those customers will have 24 hours to complete a transaction for the doorbuster guns.

and were both wrong as the 2 stores will have the canik and shot guns deals as well as a lottery event from the buds website.

Once again I thought I was special , guess not....at least my mom thinks so

Back
Top Bottom