• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$99 Canik CZ75 clone, $49 HD Shotgun, bait and switch at Budsgunshop

Ill keep usibg palmetto state thank you very much

I'm more of a PSA fan myself... but their shipping/handling time are VERY hit or miss...

I've had them ship ammo orders the next business day... or 10 business days later... I used cut them a lot of slack as a "growing business" but they need to fix it... it's been an issue for well over a year.

Truth be told... I've only ordered a gun from Bud's once... and when I complained about it taking 4 days to ship on their Facebook page... I had a rep personally call me to sort things out. You'll NEVER get that experience from PSA.

my biggest disappointment with this was the lack of thought about their servers. You offer 100 handgun and dont expect your servers to flood, really?? I was on the night before and they were having issues at around 2500 and i figured they would do something quick to prepare, oh how wrong i was.

that being said i expect to get one of these about as much as i expect to win the lottery.

Last edited:
my biggest disappointment with this was the lack of thought about their servers. You offer 100 handgun and dont expect your servers to flood, really?? I was on the night before and they were having issues at around 2500 and i figured they would do something quick to prepare, oh how wrong i was.

so they should have paid to upgrade their bandwidth so they could tell 10,000 people "out of stock" faster?

I've been following their posts on Facebook (maybe you guys should look at it to).

They've been quite apologetic and have listened to what the people have said.

Next year the plan is to sell "X" number of doorbusters per hour, spread throughout the day vs. slamming the servers at one time. It's also intended to make things a bit easier for those in different time zones.

I've been following their posts on Facebook (maybe you guys should look at it to).

They've been quite apologetic and have listened to what the people have said.

Next year the plan is to sell "X" number of doorbusters per hour, spread throughout the day vs. slamming the servers at one time. It's also intended to make things a bit easier for those in different time zones.

Their apology is riddled with insults

My understanding was they only had 10 of each at that price. That's why they are called door busters. Did you expect them to sell 10,000 guns at a loss? How about 5,000? 1,000? What percentage of the 20,000 people who hit their site that morning needed to get one of those guns to make you happy?

The better question is why were they not better prepared for those 20,000 people to hit their site? It was long before 8am they started having issues. I was actually going to make a purchase from them and just gave up at 8:30 or so and went to Midway USA and PSA to make said purchases. The whole situation did seem a little sketchy to me.

The better question is why were they not better prepared for those 20,000 people to hit their site? It was long before 8am they started having issues. I was actually going to make a purchase from them and just gave up at 8:30 or so and went to Midway USA and PSA to make said purchases. The whole situation did seem a little sketchy to me.

Prepared for what? They were able to sell more guns than they had clearly. Their servers didn't crash, just had too much traffic which resulted in a DOS for some users.

Back
Top Bottom