• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 never forget !

this is my only ..."i'll never forget what i was doing when" moment. i remember hearing people older than me say that about things like pearl harbor or the jfk assassination. now i understand what they were talking about.

I'll never forget that morning. I was teaching a SGT time class at HAAF and the CSM came out and told us what had happened. I think everyone really got a lot outta all the classes that day, because we all knew deep down we would probably be using them very soon.

We must never forget what those bastards did, not only at the twin towers, but to this country. It will never be the same. We must never forget those who lost their lives that day. It was the end for some but a beginning for the rest of this country.

WE MUST NEVER FORGET !

There's only 2 things that bring tears to my eyes. One, being the death of a family member/close friend, and, two- the events of that day. Every year I watch all the documentaries and bios on the events of that day. I know it's going to make me break down, but I feel like we SHOULD watch them, so it stays fresh in our memory and those people are not forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom