• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

80% lone wolf $50

Took me 15 minuets from start to finish to drill the holes and get rid of the tabs inside the frame.

I build 80% pistols, rifles all the time.

Took 15 minuets to complete the frame once the glue dried (that took 48 hours for glue to dry).

Working pistol was done quickly and the trigger on this one is better than my Glock 19 gen5

Couple of good videos online on how to complete these lowers.

Is compatible with gen 3 - 5 slides too.
Total cost?

Total cost?

Lone Wolf Arms:
Compact Timberwolf / FreedomWolf Frame Completion Kit
Item Number: LWD-FrameKit-TW-C : $77.63 Shipped

Ordered 2 kits from Rainier Arms:
Freedom Wolf 80% Frame (Compact/Bare)
Item Number: LWD-FreedomWolf
Compact 80% Freedom Wolf frame. Fits GEN3 or GEN4 G19/23/32/38 slides: $57.70 for each 80% lower Shipped

JSD supply
Complete Slide with Slide parts kit and Lower Parts kit for P80 kit (don't need lower kit for this build but will use it to finish a P80 lower I have extra).
PF940c Full Build Kit - Minus Frame × 1: $259.98

Total build cost: $395.31 but I also have an extra Lower Build kit for a P80 kit that I will build shortly.
You can get cost lower but I was in a Hurry.

Interestingly, from their site:

"WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK

At Lone Wolf we’re continually monitoring the political landscape and laws effecting our 2A rights. So far, our interpretation is that nothing about the ATF’s proposed federal regulations (86 FR 27720) would enable seizure of 80% complete frames that have been privately made into firearms by anyone eligible to possesses a firearm. If we’re wrong on this and legal customers have their Freedom Wolf’s taken by Federal officials due to Regulations (86 FR 27720 only), we’re offering to serialize your frame free of charge, which effectively makes it a Timberwolf frame. Alternately, Lone Wolf will give you store credit based off the price purchased from one of our vendors. All you need to provide is proof of purchase.

Disclaimer: The information presented is for informational purposes only, is not legal advice, and is subject to change without notice. If you have any specific legal questions, you should contact your attorney."

Back
Top Bottom