• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

7mm RUM

+1 on what Chuckdog stated.
Nosler BT's in my weapon (257 STW) come apart when they depart from the rifles barrel.
They do make for a fantastic varmint bullet when throttled back.

When did Nosler start making a 208 AMX Ballistic Tip? Not once did I mention Hornady or any other brand of plastic/polymer tipped bullets, only the Nosler. All polymer tipped bullets aren't Ballistic Tips. I believe Nosler has that trademarked?

Why would I lie about my experience with the Nosler Ballistic Tip not working well at high speeds for me? When pushed hard they have shattered upon impact on deer in 100 yd range. I experienced it with .277 140's and .308 150's. They both completely shattered. It turned the inside of the animal into a gritty mess. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to load them properly?

Just because you have had good results with whatever brand of polymer tipped bullet it is that you're shooting doesn't make what I typed any less true? If you read my post concerning their performance I specifically state in my post that it's my experience with the Nosler Ballistic Tip. Nothing concerning any other brand. I ain't one to shovel she-ott that I've heard from others as my own experience. I also know better than to question someone else's experiences with any product with statements like "that's bull anything?"

Just asking that you give others the benefit of their own experiences being different from yours without questioning the validity of their statements. Also pointing out that all poly tipped bullets aren't Ballistic Tips.

CD

i758.photobucket.com_albums_xx221_B_Oceander_Cry_Baby.gif

heres a pic of a 966yd target at my home range, it was impacted after the polymer tip fairy pulled the tip off mid flight. and for the record , i really dont care what your expierences have been. polymer tip is still just another lame excuse for poor accuracy

i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb371_procovert45_IMAG0199.jpg

i758.photobucket.com_albums_xx221_B_Oceander_Cry_Baby.gif

heres a pic of a 966yd target at my home range, it was impacted after the polymer tip fairy pulled the tip off mid flight. and for the record , i really dont care what your expierences have been. polymer tip is still just another lame excuse for poor accuracy

i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb371_procovert45_IMAG0199.jpg

​I'm sure everyone here will be looking forward to more informative post like these from you????

Back
Top Bottom