76 years ago today, the Empire of Japan surrenders.

Take a REAL close look at Milley's ribbons. He's wearing the new "Gay is Okay" ribbon which is awarded for undergoing a PRIDE diversity course.... https://article107news.com/army-to-award-the-gay-is-ok-ribbon-to-entire-force/. Full Disclosure: I thought the article I referenced was an Onion Joke or something until I took an expanded look at the medals on his 'chest.' Either way, even if that ribbon is for something else, I'd be damned if I'd wear it...

Holy ****. And they gave it to the entire force. A queer participation trophy

Take a REAL close look at Milley's ribbons. He's wearing the new "Gay is Okay" ribbon which is awarded for undergoing a PRIDE diversity course.... https://article107news.com/army-to-award-the-gay-is-ok-ribbon-to-entire-force/. Full Disclosure: I thought the article I referenced was an Onion Joke or something until I took an expanded look at the medals on his 'chest.' Either way, even if that ribbon is for something else, I'd be damned if I'd wear it...
According to that article:
"Army Regulation (AR) 670-1, will reflect that this ribbon as the Army’s only “required” award, which all Soldiers will wear in the place of honor, centered on the bottom row of their awards and decorations."
Apparently it's "required". :shocked:
I searched for photos of Milley and in every one he has the ribbon displayed in the wrong place. Apparently the General hasn't read, can't comprehend or considers himself exempt from Army Regulations. :confused:
Milley.jpg

A truly sad state of Affairs!

According to that article:
"Army Regulation (AR) 670-1, will reflect that this ribbon as the Army’s only “required” award, which all Soldiers will wear in the place of honor, centered on the bottom row of their awards and decorations."
Apparently it's "required". :shocked:
I searched for photos of Milley and in every one he has the ribbon displayed in the wrong place. Apparently the General hasn't read, can't comprehend or considers himself exempt from Army Regulations. :confused:
View attachment 3486414

A truly sad state of Affairs!
IMO, that 'medal' should be worn at the crease of the trousers - rear and center.....

It was most likely a "gay" ribbon at the time it came out, however, it is the Army Service Ribbon.

It was most likely a "gay" ribbon at the time it came out, however, it is the Army Service Ribbon.
I was just going by the article I cited, which I thought was a joke, but I've seen no one here describe exactly WHAT it is other than a cowtow to gaydom enforced Army-wide. There already IS a 'service' ribbon. It's called the National Defense Service Medal, executed by Dwight D. Eisenhower in the late 50s.

Well there was a period of about 5 years "recently" where you would not have qualified for the NDSM, but would have only had the "rainbow" ribbon at graduation from your MOS school.

(Between the last of the gulf War and 9/11)
Constant war makes it seem the NDSM is obligatory, but, it's not.

Well there was a period of about 5 years "recently" where you would not have qualified for the NDSM, but would have only had the "rainbow" ribbon at graduation from your MOS school.

(Between the last of the gulf War and 9/11)
I wouldn't know. Mine was during 68-76....I'd have thought that most any situation were troops were deployed overseas and there was any kind of action at all it would qualify. But, I'll take your word for it....

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
"You'll take my word for it?"
If you want to believe it is a gay pride ribbon and the NDSM has been awarded between 96 & 00,
Then by all means drive on.
No need to "take my word for it!"

Back
Top Bottom