• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

45 years

45yrs on the first try WOW! Many never find that one special person. Congratulations and I wish you many more Sir.

It took me two failed ones with two crazy women, stolen car, stolen gun, thousands of dollars spent, 8 stiches to my forehead, attempted stabbing with a knife and hate and discontent enough for 10 marriages to get where I am now. I went through all that to meet my special person and we hit 25yrs 2/15/24.

I’m sorry you had to go through all that mess before finding “The One”. I saw my Mom try to shoot my Dad and miss, then he slapped one of her teeth out when I was five. She was a violent alcoholic who couldn’t keep a husband to save her life. Really opened my eyes to what alcohol can do to somebody who has a problem with it when I was very young, I just knew I couldn’t live like that. Life is hard enough without doing sh*t that makes it even harder. I sure am glad you found your special one. 🤙

I’m sorry you had to go through all that mess before finding “The One”. I saw my Mom try to shoot my Dad and miss, then he slapped one of her teeth out when I was five. She was a violent alcoholic who couldn’t keep a husband to save her life. Really opened my eyes to what alcohol can do to somebody who has a problem with it when I was very young, I just knew I couldn’t live like that. Life is hard enough without doing sh*t that makes it even harder. I sure am glad you found your special one. 🤙
Thank you Sir!

Quite an accomplishment for both of you. Congratulations.

My body count was close to 45. Out of those, maybe 2 that I would have kept.
One of those passed away at too young of an age.
And the other is still a close and respected friend.
I think I became excessively cantankerous in my older years and don't think I'll be getting hitched any time soon.

But I did get a beautiful Daughter to my credit. And she turned out very well with a good head on her shoulders.
And so far 1 pretty good Grandson.
So I have no complaints.

You are an inspiration!

Shhhhhh! Don’t tell nobody, you’ll ruin my reputation! 😆🤣😂

Congratulations Brother.......now go for 50!!

Well hey stranger, thanks! It’s been a while, hope you and the family are doing well. I’m hoping to hit the big 50th, I never thought I’d live THIS long though! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom