• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

44 Mag for hunting

For .44 MAG I used to load these for deer hunting, and even though they are hardcast, & do not expand they work on an entirely different principle. the wide flat nose , like a high speed sledgehammer , creates all kind of secondary projectiles, as when they drive laser straight through the game animal, & strike bone , heavy tendons, muscle tissue they punch a large crippling hole. Guarenteed every time. I have often used the same type round in .45 caliber, 405 gr weight for HOT .45-70 loads. NEVER EVER HAD A DEER GO FAR, EVEN WITH ONE OR TWO NOT PERFECT HITS. Always one shot kills! I loaded some of these . 44 MAG versions up for friends who hog hunt & deer hunt & they SWEAR BY THEM! And they are legal in Georgia. Should be because with any "boiler room" hit the game goes down quick. I was skeptical when I first learned of these & talked to the guy who used to own the company. He flat told me that he hunts with no other bullet anymore & that I'd love them. I do! >> Can't get picture to load, but similar to BB load above. http://www.grizzlycartridge.com/store/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=CP44%2F300

44/300gr. WFNGC .430 dia 100 Count
Menu
:
Store Home | Advanced Search | Shopping Cart | Checkout
Store Home > Cast Performance > 44 Cal. > 44/300gr. WFNGC .430 dia 100 Count
Image1.gif

View Larger Image
44/300gr. WFNGC .430 dia 100 Count
.44/300gr. wide flat nose gas check sized .430 nose .310 meplat .345

100/box
Price:
Image2.gif