• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$400 for 8lb jug of H4350?

someone will buy it. i will not. i hope most will not buy it. when this crap gets back on track we will see that the new prices with be higher, but now by a great amount. now is the time to save up your money and buy big when things get back to somewhat normal.

someone will buy it. i will not. i hope most will not buy it. when this crap gets back on track we will see that the new prices with be higher, but now by a great amount. now is the time to save up your money and buy big when things get back to somewhat normal.
Um...

Im waiting to pump gas for $1 a gallon. lol

This is the new norm

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Found an 8lb jug of 4350 locally today for $270. Also bought 4 other 1lb jugs of various types(benchmark, leverevolution, etc.) for $35/ea. I'm sure freight and hazmat are built into the price but I'm able to put my hands on it immediately.

I also heard GA arms has some powder right now but haven't been by there.

paid $69.00 for 1000 primers last week, passed on the 20ga #7-1/2 load at $20.00 a box and passed on the 50 round box of 357 sig for $80.00

paid $35.00 a pound for 2400 2 weeks ago

I think my old 1lb powder bottles have $29.99 price tags on them so $40-50/lb isn’t bad considering primers and ammo are 3-4x right now. I’ve seen primers at $350-400 per 1k which is absolute insanity.

Back
Top Bottom