• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.22 AMMO

I still have a few boxes of the 525 round Federal Champions from 2012 right before the 22 shortage that year. Got them for $25 a piece.
We have a box of old Thunderbolts with $4.94 on the price tag at the property. These are reserved only for kids and not for the adults to plink with. Anyone that has spare change needs to be stacking up 9mm and 223 if you need them. Prices are about as cheap as we will see them. All it takes is for this administration to change their minds and they will become scarce and expensive again. 14 months until election if case anyone forgot.

We have a box of old Thunderbolts with $4.94 on the price tag at the property. These are reserved only for kids and not for the adults to plink with. Anyone that has spare change needs to be stacking up 9mm and 223 if you need them. Prices are about as cheap as we will see them. All it takes is for this administration to change their minds and they will become scarce and expensive again. 14 months until election if case anyone forgot.
You think elections could cause a spike in ammo prices along with emptied store shelves? Hmm. I'm skeptical. If only that had ever happened before I might see it as plausible.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom