• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2024 Toyota Land Cruiser First Look - starts in the mid-$50,000 range

That might could grow on me. And that says a lot. I haven't seen anything in a long time that I would even give a second thought. Pricing may be another issue

Its actually only a few inches smaller than the last Land Cruiser we had in the states

From Car and Driver:

Compared with its predecessor, the new LC is 1.2 inches shorter at 193.7 inches long, but the two have an identical 112.2-inch wheelbase. Both versions are also 78 inches wide, but the new one is just under an inch shorter at 73.2 inches tall.

People keep comparing it to the Bronco Sport, but it it bigger
Bronco Sport Below:
Wheelbase105.1 in (2,670 mm)
Length172.7 in (4,387 mm)
Width74.3 in (1,887 mm)
Height70.3–71.4 in (1,786–1,814 mm)

Reactions: GFB
That's very interesting. Wish they had a diesel option though. Gonna be watching this closely, might be my retirement vehicle.

The base model would look and function pretty well with a set of pizza cutters and a winch....I haven't seen anything that would make me entertain trading the Tacoma until this one. I can always pick up a junky F150 or an old Tundra to do truck bed duty stuff I guess.

I can't imagine a Land Cruiser buyer is really concerned about mpg. Wish they'd have put the GX motor in there. In any case, nobody's getting one of those for a price that starts with a 5.
Toyota put out this little snipped about fuel mileage. If true, 27 MPG combined would be nice and give good range. If you are able to eventually buy one for MSRP you will be able to get one with a price that starts with 5.

screenshot-2023-08-01-at-8-36-10-pm-png.900691

Back
Top Bottom