• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2024 Riverbend Gun Club Run and Gun - MARCH 30

Will it be all up hill this year? Or have you figure out a way for us to run down hill to the silloutee range, back downhill to the cowboy action bays finally?! The first half up always has me contemplating life.

how newby-friendly is this? I have years of 3 gun background but never shot a match I couldn't push my crap around in a stroller....
Very friendly. Don’t shoot yourself, anyone else, or run hot. Just follow the cardinal rules of gun safety
, and don’t twist an ankle.

how newby-friendly is this? I have years of 3 gun background but never shot a match I couldn't push my crap around in a stroller....
More friendly than most any other form of competition. I have found that the more physical the shooting competition, the more friendly. Even tactial games with all its crossfitters are extremely friendly. Seems that those that are healthy and disciplined don't have egos. Go figure.

More friendly than most any other form of competition. I have found that the more physical the shooting competition, the more friendly. Even tactial games with all its crossfitters are extremely friendly. Seems that those that are healthy and disciplined don't have egos. Go figure.
thanks, I was considering doing the tactical games a few months back. But a few back injuries (despite doing the rehab suggested here and elsewhere) is reminding me that maybe I should focus less on weights and more on cardio.

thanks, I was considering doing the tactical games a few months back. But a few back injuries (despite doing the rehab suggested here and elsewhere) is reminding me that maybe I should focus less on weights and more on cardio.
If you've got a bad back I would highly suggest not doing tactical games so you did very good there.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Most newbies have the time of their life. These really are great events and even better people.

Stages - mixed bag - kinda of like IDPA, 3 gun and PR thrown together.

Physically - most people can do them, but yes they are challenging.

I’m planning to make this year’s course more challenging than the last. I’ll just say that.

Back
Top Bottom