• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

You’re just not watching it right. Need a large regular group of hard core fans (30-50) and a huge bar with all 6 of the 72” TVs tuned to the Dawgs game. Happy hour drink and food prices and it’s Football Saturday In Georgia.
OK, kicked it off tonight, same crowd, same place.
Crappy game, took the Dawgs awhile to get on track. Not impressed, think a three-peat may be in danger.
Gotta say, watching Beck on the sidelines, he appears to be about as uncharismatic as dry toast.

we did em in grammar school at the Halloween Carnival won a cake one time
We used to have them at the Harvest Festival. For the young folks that was a thing the FFA and FHA would put on every fall. That was back when boys where boys and girls where girls and a man could make a living by getting dirt on his hands.

The
To be fair, TCU was probably overrated given the tremendous loss of personnal since last years championship game. They have 87 new players since last year and only 9 scholarship players.
As far as I could tell neither team has anything resembling a defense.
Offense looks flashy but defense wins the game.
TCU has a relatively mild schedule while Colorado has as of right now at least 5 ranked opponents this season several of which have at least apassable defense.
And Deon is still half talent and half mouth.

Yep. I agree with that. $$$ is the issue. The other problem is, while yes UGA, Bama, Clemson, etc have easy schedules, they still mop the floor with other teams that have tougher schedules. TCU Cinderella story to CFB embarrassment comes to mind. Nobdoy wants to see those kinds of matchups again. Especially the NCAA.
I don't think Alabama has a super easy schedule. Sports Illustrated put it at #31 and they put UGA's schedule at #108. I don't know which one will be more correct, but I'd give SI the nod over Bleacher Report in general.

Even if they do three-peat, the haters will still say that the only reason they won was because of their weak schedule. Hating a winner is easy... I've done that since Saban got to Alabama. Now it's time for everyone to hate the Dawgs!
I always pull for Alabama and I don't hear a lot of people denying that UGA had the best team in the country the past 2 seasons, regardless of strength of schedule. I'm sure there are some crazies out there who would say that though, much like when UGA was mediocre and every game they lost was because the refs wanted the other team to win, according to some.

Back
Top Bottom