2023 College Football thread....

It was announced (or maybe a graphic) during the game. It's kind of amazing.

Beat ranked Clemson in 2021, also beat ranked Auburn on the road in 2021, Beat ranked LSU in last years SEC CG game, Oregon was ranked last year when UGA trounced them in the dome. And then there is the smattering of playoff wins over the last few years over ranked teams.

Beat ranked Clemson in 2021, also beat ranked Auburn on the road in 2021, Beat ranked LSU in last years SEC CG game, Oregon was ranked last year when UGA trounced them in the dome. And then there is the smattering of playoff wins over the last few years over ranked teams.

I started to reply a similar comment, but you beat me to it. Whomever he heard that statistic from is on-the-spectrum.

Those were all neutral site games, not "road" games except Auburn and Auburn was not ranked at the end of the year.
The point of the stat, I assume, was that it's amazing you can go that long without playing a ranked team on their field.
That ended today. Good job Dawgs.

Those were all neutral site games, not "road" games except Auburn and Auburn was not ranked at the end of the year.
The point of the stat, I assume, was that it's amazing you can go that long without playing a ranked team on their field.
That ended today. Good job Dawgs.

Ahh, if you’re not playing at home - it’s on the road. Splitting hairs I guess.

Back
Top Bottom