2023 College Football thread....

UGA didn’t look so hot Saturday either. 12+ minutes to finally score on UT Martin?

I’m only talking smack. Several SEC teams looked flat.

Kirby and co didn’t even open their playbook for that game. It was a scrimmage.

It could have been more of a wipeout, but I’d say 48-7 is enough.

It’s going to be an interesting season.

LSU looked a bit stronger than FSU in the first half, from my point of view, but FSU came out swinging in the 2nd and didn’t let off the gas. LSU looked tired once FSU finally found their run game.

Did anyone see the NC vs SC game? NC looked really good on both sides of the ball. It would be interesting to see them make a serious run at the ACC this season.

I agree that none of the SEC schools opened up their playbooks much against the nobody teams. I bet Tennessee didn’t run more than 10 different plays all game, neither did UGA.

I agree that LSU came out and won the first half, but got murdered the second half.

I didn’t see much of the USCjr game but what I did see is Rattler being over rated and over hyped again. UNC may give FSU and Clemson a run for the ACC

As yes, that time of year to sit in downtown Athens on Saturdays, eat at The Grill, and watch the scantily clad college chicks.
Waiting on this year’s frat beach party Ga/Fla weekend
IMG_7068.jpeg
IMG_7067.jpeg
IMG_7063.jpeg

6000+ drunk college kids on the beach. All with jugs of their favorite alcoholic beverage…
(read the girls’ hats)

FSU jumps 4 slots to #4. LSU fell out of the basement window. Not what the Cajuns were all looking for.

In other news today tOSU dropped 2 slots on a win. Playing Jimmy Buffet State and Colonel Sanders Military Academy will do that to you.

Back
Top Bottom