#2 Michigan v #3 USC in the Rose Bowl

Dawgs beat Michigan for the national title

Alabama is first team out.

Teams that could make noise
Washington, Oregon, LSU, Texas, Ohio State

Teams that will be proven frauds
Penn State, Clemson, Tennessee, North Carolina

Teams that will suck
Florida, Auburn, Georgia Tech (This prediction has nothing to do with me being a Georgia fan……..I swear)

Well it only took one half of USC playing and I want to change my prediction. Lolol

My wild ass guess is:

Alabama beats Georgia for the SEC championship. Saying that pretty much guarantees Alabama won't win the West, but I'm going to lob it out there anyway. My main interest this season is the SEC West because I think it will be pretty competitive and fun.

No idea on national title.

My wild ass guess is:

Alabama beats Georgia for the SEC championship. Saying that pretty much guarantees Alabama won't win the West, but I'm going to lob it out there anyway. My main interest this season is the SEC West because I think it will be pretty competitive and fun.

No idea on national title.

I think Bama is gonna be great on defense this year, talent at every level. Their run blocking is gonna be the best in the country. The passing game is a big question mark.

Reactions: GFB
If Georgia can win the hardest game of their season, in Knoxville. It will be UGA. vs LSU in Atlanta for the SECCG.

UGA vs UM for Natty. That trip to Knoxville will tell us everything as long as they don’t slip up and get beat by a nobody. **Cough Missouri cough**

Back
Top Bottom