• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2021 Georgia Bulldogs

In an earlier post, you were arguing the teams UGA played should be dismissed based on what they were at the end of the year, rather than what they were when UGA played them.

In this post, you want to credit AL for beating a team that later imploded.

Can't have it both ways.
Well if we want to go off final rankings then UGAs best win was #14 clemson and bamas was #11 Ole miss. I mean the best SEC opponent UGA played was UK...

I wish they would've won it in 18 rather than 21 so Chubb would've gotten a ring.

I hate both teams equally, im looking at this unbiased which i know is hard for any of yall to do since this is a mostly UGA nut sucking festival right now. But yall won so enjoy it.

I only spoke on the UF team because anyone with eyes seen what happened between the bama game and UGA game. They were not the same team. We went from nearly beating bama to firing the DC and then the entire staff in just over 2 months. This team went from losing to bama by 2, to giving up 40 to USC and 52 to Samford. That shouldnt even be possible.

Well if we want to go off final rankings then UGAs best win was #14 clemson and bamas was #11 Ole miss.

I only spoke on the UF team because anyone with eyes seen what happened between the bama game and UGA game. They were not the same team.
You say Florida was two different teams. Yet you also say auburn always plays Alabama harder, the same can be said for Florida playing against Georgia. We all see it. Georgia was better all season. They were more consistent, at the time of the meetings played against ranked opponents better and had one off game. Alabama struggled more throughout the entire season.

Well if we want to go off final rankings then UGAs best win was #14 clemson and bamas was #11 Ole miss.

I only spoke on the UF team because anyone with eyes seen what happened between the bama game and UGA game. They were not the same team.

Gators were inconsistent all year. The AL game was not some magic cliff they fell off. They went out and beat TN the next week.

Gators were inconsistent all year. The AL game was not some magic cliff they fell off. They went out and beat TN the next week.
We went 2-6 (Tenn and Vandy) in sec play and gave up 40 to USC and 52 to samford and fired the entire staff. Thats not inconsistent, its just bad lol

You say Florida was two different teams. Yet you also say auburn always plays Alabama harder, the same can be said for Florida playing against Georgia. We all see it. Georgia was better all season. They were more consistent, at the time of the meetings played against ranked opponents better and had one off game. Alabama struggled more throughout the entire season.
How many times has Auburn been unranked or ranked in the 20s and beat bama?
Anyone that knows SEC football knows that game is just different.

Back
Top Bottom