• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2020 Turkey Season Countdown

Does any of yall have any sort of optics on your shotguns. Thinking about going with a red dot of 3 X prism sight using the TSS. I'm thinking it would be nice to have a better sight picture with a little bit of magnification since I should have some extended range.
I got a crossfire on my 835. Trying to save or find a good deal on a fastfire, viper, or venom for the 301 and running a ghost ring on the ata semi auto.

Had a run down to Macon today, went all back roads down, along 83 and 11 I saw 15 turkeys out in fields. One flock had a sure enough beard dragger in it. I could see his beard from the road. Had me all kinds of dried up.

Had a run down to Macon today, went all back roads down, along 83 and 11 I saw 15 turkeys out in fields. One flock had a sure enough beard dragger in it. I could see his beard from the road. Had me all kinds of dried up.
I seen about 6 on my way taking my daughter to school. Just a couple miles from the house. Too bad I can’t hunt there. Lol

I seen about 6 on my way taking my daughter to school. Just a couple miles from the house. Too bad I can’t hunt there. Lol
one of the flocks that was out with the beard dragger was about 25 minutes from my house. I almost am half tempted to get on huntstand find out how big of a tract it is and who owns it and go knock on a door...

one of the flocks that was out with the beard dragger was about 25 minutes from my house. I almost am half tempted to get on huntstand find out how big of a tract it is and who owns it and go knock on a door...
I would do the same where I am but these people think the deer and turkeys are their pets

Back
Top Bottom