• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2019 College football smack...

That’s the worst football I’ve seen GA play all season.

All season? That's a given, but I'd go much broader than that.

We are starting to see the fruits of Kirby's ability. He can recruit almost lights out. He coaches with the lights off. There is not emphasis on coaching plays and game time decisions (very evident today and mostly on offense). He's even said coaching can be over rated.

All season? That's a given, but I'd go much broader than that.

We are starting to see the fruits of Kirby's ability. He can recruit almost lights out. He coaches with the lights off. There is not emphasis on coaching plays and game time decisions (very evident today and mostly on offense). He's even said coaching can be over rated.

You just now starting to see that?

You just now starting to see that?

No, I've seen it for a while, mostly starting early last year. I was hoping they would change/improve etc.

Kirby is coaching using alabama's 2009-2013 model or there about. Alabama no longer uses it, it doesn't work anymore. I've also been saying this offensive line is not that great for a while.

You have to have a level of being creative and have a degree of making the other team guess what you are going to do. Kirby's offense is far below that.

No, I've seen it for a while, mostly starting early last year. I was hoping they would change/improve etc.

Kirby is coaching using alabama's 2009-2013 model or there about. Alabama no longer uses it, it doesn't work anymore. I've also been saying this offensive line is not that great for a while.

You have to have a level of being creative and have a degree of making the other team guess what you are going to do. Kirby's offense is far below that.

I used to attribute it to playing not to lose, but that was something else today.

Back
Top Bottom