2018 guitar gear round up.

You could relive your past with this one! Hint hint Lol!
IMG_20180109_202618.JPG
this deluxe is doing a pretty good job :0)

I take them all apart first thing. thus I know exactly what ive bought.

^^A wise policy. I took apart my $15 Hondo and the humbucker is an old Dimarzio. I cleaned the guitar and tightened down all the loose screws, put new strings on it and gave it a half assed set up. It sounds good plugged in. Better than the $15 Squier for sure...LOL... I would like to add a split and selector on the lone volume knob so I can play with a single coil or a HB, but I will probably leave it like it is.

After looking it up my Hondo was made sometime between 1988-1995.

View attachment 1506229 this deluxe is doing a pretty good job :0)

I picked up a Squier deluxe a while back and I love that guitar. I had originally planned to change the stock pickups (Duncan designed) but the stock knock offs are very, VERY good. I could not believe it. After doing some research, I am not alone with that opinion, apparently. The Squier deluxe is a good guitar. Extremely versatile! Mine is in Daphne blue.

27368944_10212773054620206_8652244189004499880_o.jpg

I picked up a Squier deluxe a while back and I love that guitar. I had originally planned to change the stock pickups (Duncan designed) but the stock knock offs are very, VERY good. I could not believe it. After doing some research, I am not alone with that opinion, apparently. The Squier deluxe is a good guitar. Extremely versatile! Mine is in Daphne blue.

View attachment 1509232
I diggit !

Love the Duncan pickups in my deluxe . They make some wonderful tones and are quite a contrast to the pups in my Fender MIM Standard.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom