• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
Negative. I'm in engineering, which sounds important, but I do electrical maintenance.

Don't sell yourself short (electrical humor:)), lights are VERY important!
Much respect, I don't do electricity, we won't call you
sparky.jpeg
well... maybe I just did. :)
Stay away from the third rail! :)

Reactions: MRH
I am sitting in the middle of the NRA exhibit show floor as I type this.

This is going to be an enormous show. Bigger than the Nashville convention 2 years ago.

If anyone hasn't made plans to attend the NRA convention this weekend, better make plans. That's all I have to say about that.

Do they not allow cameras, I want to see some pics!!!!!!!

Gold? :noidea:
Are all the decks the same price?

Man if you can land parking in the gold deck more power to you. I was told it was reserved for exhibitors, but I haven't confirmed that. It is a small deck and would be ideal parking for proximity, but my guess is it will be next to impossible to get in there.

I have no idea about pricing.

Man if you can land parking in the gold deck more power to you. I was told it was reserved for exhibitors, but I haven't confirmed that. It is a small deck and would be ideal parking for proximity, but my guess is it will be next to impossible to get in there.

I have no idea about pricing.
Thanks. I'm dreaded the hassle in the morning...

Thanks. I'm dreaded the hassle in the morning...

Last I heard there were some red deck parking passes still available online. If you can't get gold deck, red deck or Mangum deck is your best bet. They are situated in front of the main entrance.

Its going to be a mad house tomorrow morning.

Last I heard there were some red deck parking passes still available online. If you can't get gold deck, red deck or Mangum deck is your best bet. They are situated in front of the main entrance.

Its going to be a mad house tomorrow morning.
I didn't realize you could get them online? Off to google wormhole!....

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom