• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
yep i have yellow lot at the north end of building
not a big deal having to walk thats why god gave us legs lol

i just figured if i go down on thursday and get the pass out of the way on friday we can blaze on in there without having to check in
we will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yeah, I'm in. Getting into ATL on Friday, staying thru Sunday. I'll be the white guy with the beard and tattoos wearing a black t-shirt with gun stuff on it.

Anybody want to save me the scrolling and tell me when and where the meet up is? :thumb::pop2:

Reactions: MRH
So yeah, I'm in. Getting into ATL on Friday, staying thru Sunday. I'll be the white guy with the beard and tattoos wearing a black t-shirt with gun stuff on it.

Anybody want to save me the scrolling and tell me when and where the meet up is? :thumb::pop2:

No idea where we meet. We've had no suggestions and no coordination, whatsoever. Hopefully we can meet up somewhere and make fun of each other, but I don't know.

Am I supposed to suggest a time and place for a meet? I've compiled a list and tried to keep up, but I have no idea when everyone will be there. Suggestions are welcome. Where and when...?

Adding to the list.

No idea where we meet. We've had no suggestions and no coordination, whatsoever. Hopefully we can meet up somewhere and make fun of each other, but I don't know.

Am I supposed to suggest a time and place for a meet? I've compiled a list and tried to keep up, but I have no idea when everyone will be there. Suggestions are welcome. Where and when...?

Ah, ok. I didn't realize that there wasn't actually a meet up planned. lol

Well, I've never been to the World Congress Center and I don't really know my way around ****lanta that well so I'm probably not the one to lead the charge. That said, if something does materialize, I'd enjoy putting some faces to some screen names. As long as there's booze and junk food involved also. :pizza: :rockon:

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom