• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2013 Meet-up- Continued again!

Which works better for you?

• Saturday, May 25th (Memorial Day Weekend)

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Sunday, June 9th

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Can't make it to either!

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I can make any day as long as we have tacos.

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters
how about something more centralized, so people outside of metro do not have a 2-3hr commute ?

Or, a East and West GA meet in spring and fall that way more people can get together in the areas in which they live, it would enhance trading im sure if people meet those who they would possibly drive closer to meet

I would like to meet more ODTers, the ones I have already met are great. BUT I will forget my own b-day without constant reminders

OK Johnny I will keep reminding you.These events are some fun times fo sho.Meet folks you only have seen a screen name for,its a hoot.About 90 days from now BE THERE. Make your plans now.write it in a note and tape it to the PC.I will contact you.

how about something more centralized, so people outside of metro do not have a 2-3hr commute ?

Or, a East and West GA meet in spring and fall that way more people can get together in the areas in which they live, it would enhance trading im sure if people meet those who they would possibly drive closer to meet
Will we do em all the time.Did one last tuesday.Did one in Commerce,doing one in Cartersville in April,where you want one at?

Back
Top Bottom