• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

I hate that they got the maximum, but if you do really stupid stuff knowing that it is wrong, then you need to expect the maximum sentence. Although I don't agree with it, it happened.

Whose job is it to put the label "hate" on a crime? It seems to be a personal opinion of a situation more than anything. I'm sure that we all know of several cases that we felt should have been a hate crime but were not labeled as such.

Yes, per the laws of our country. And whoever feels like prosecuting whatever ("prosecutorial discretion") depending on which way the political winds are blowing.
usually when I punch people, I hate them in that moment, so I am definitely a habitual hate crime perpetrator. I have no qualms with smoke checking a dude who has it coming. I'm definitely not thinking about how much love I have for him when I'm taxing his face.

usually when I punch people, I hate them in that moment, so I am definitely a habitual hate crime perpetrator. I have no qualms with smoke checking a dude who has it coming. I'm definitely not thinking about how much love I have for him when I'm taxing his face.

Well if it is a member of the "special protected class of the hour" that you happen to hit, then you hate them x10 (or is x100 - i'm so confused :wacko:) in that moment...

Well if it is a member of the "special protected class of the hour" that you happen to hit, then you hate them x10 (or is x100 - i'm so confused :wacko:) in that moment...
I find when I hang around the +25% to 35% hatred level I don't draw too much attention, just the average crowd of 8-12 people watching. It's the safer percentage to distribute to a b**** without getting noticed by the 5-0 instantly

Yep....in combat when some ****er tries to kill you....you kill him back....and in the moment you intently hate him for trying to kill you...Hate Killing. But this is Good Hate you are laying down.......As opposed to the Bad Hate....The kind only liberals can discern.
It all seems logical..........not.

Back
Top Bottom