• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

I've heard different accounts and don't know if they pointed the gun or not. Either way I figured they would get some time for it and deservedly so. I did not figure they would receive the same sentence as second degree murder...

I'll bet first degree murder in the ATL doesn't serve more than 10 years. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Stupid crap happens daily and this was really stupid, but I can't agree with this sentence.

If I am at a park having a Birthday party for my nine year old son and you drive up with a gun and threaten to blow his head off you better hope you are arrested and get 15-20 years. Maybe that would give me time to cool off.

So when BLM protester's (rioters) attack white people should they not receive the same sentence? Why is it they receive no time. Justice needs to be same for all.
www.claybennett.com_images_archivetoons2_blind_justice.jpg

If I am at a park having a Birthday party for my nine year old son and you drive up with a gun and threaten to blow his head off you better hope you are arrested and get 15-20 years. Maybe that would give me time to cool off.
Maybe you are a CCP guy and just handle your business then and there in front of God and country and save all of us this confusion as to how we consider this mans true dislike of you, since we can't just punish him for flashing his piece at you. we must decipher if it was because you were white, Latino, kissed a girl kissed a boy prayed to allah, prayed to money, prayed to Jesus....you know because pointing a gun isn't a crime....and I'm not sure your recount of the crime is accurate

Back
Top Bottom