-15 sleeping bag

Marietta tony

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
122   0
Reaction score
Daughter is climbing Kilimanjaro in December. @Want to buy, Beg, or Rent a QUALITY LIGHTWEIGHT bag. for a month and a half. 10 days for a mission trip, 5 for a safari and 8 days climbing the mountain. Weather in December at 12,000 feet can get to - 15. most of the time on the mountain will be around 7500 ft and around 30 - 45.

Lady is tough Tony…. WOW!!!
Are you going as well? that temperature for an old guy is just breaking bones. When I was trucking back in 2013/14 I had a delivery up north Michigan at 4am… When I look into the weather app it said -13…. Boy, it was freaking cold….. And I was packed as a Man going to the moon…. Lol

Lady is tough Tony…. WOW!!!
Are you going as well? that temperature for an old guy is just breaking bones. When I was trucking back in 2013/14 I had a delivery up north Michigan at 4am… When I look into the weather app it said -13…. Boy, it was freaking cold….. And I was packed as a Man going to the moon…. Lol
Not me. Never been to or left anything in Africa. Her second trip, When she returned from the first she said the next one would be for a safari. She was 17 then and found a way to do another mission trip at 21, a safari and a summit in 1 trip. Covid has been good for her. Working at moms CPA firm last year as a administrative assistant and a real job.

In may she wanted to take her sister to Italy for 2 weeks for her graduation. I said she couldn't afford it and didn't need to but then she showed me her bank statement. Told her she should buy a house and she wouldn't. She lives at home for free, makes 50 grand, drives a prius her grandmother left her. **** I want to be her.

Saw this on EBay. Extreme cold Army Bag. Should be good to -40.

She is limited to 30 pounds. I had one of these before but couldn't backpack with it, but the warmest bag ever.

Back
Top Bottom