• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$149 Gen4 Micro Roni

D7915BE2-EE2D-4E54-9C9E-0C6CDEA3E2D4.jpeg

Yep. Mines has been in transit for 13 days.

i think the original, real ones are made and designed by a retired Israeli col. the company is called YRS in Israel. CAA also imports them but YRS may have cut ties with CAA pending legal action. It seems like CAA is making a copy. If you notice there are several models. The one with the plastic piece that blocks the trigger guard is YRS. the ones with no trigger guard safety is CAA. Just what I have read on some of the forums regarding the Roni. May all be wrong.

I just traded the Glock I was going to use with my MCK from the deal, would anyone like it? Brand new, never used. PM if you have interest. Thanks.

Lol. Not me. I actually remember the 5 that came before that message though.

I have. Probably wont here back till monday tho.

A threaded barrel looks like it will fit. A can on it? Not so sure with the shroud and it being an integral part if the chassis. Im hoping I can get sent another spring and wont install it until after I pit the longer threaded barrel in it.

Or hell, just some kind of manual etc for the thing, which is totally lacking and I cant find anywhere.

I have one I pulled the metal muzzle protector out of them lightly filed with a round bastard file. Glock 17L threaded barrel protrudes outward and my tyrant aac can works well with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one I pulled the metal muzzle protector out of them lightly filed with a round bastard file. Glock 17L threaded barrel protrudes outward and my tyrant aac can works well with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet, got a pic?

Back
Top Bottom