• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$149 Gen4 Micro Roni

Before I go and buy something else that will not work with this thing, like a Gen 2 G22 and/or a threaded 9mm barrel :doh:, does anyone have a link to the flashlight for this thing?

I ordered the Olight. Now just have to find another endcap, as it needs to be changed to a non rechargeable one per the article that you linked to above. Thank you sir for your help!!
So, if you bought the CAA MCK light, it has the 500 lumen Olight S1 Baton in it. All you will have to do is swap the rechargable tail cap from the new S1R Baton (900 lumen) with the original non-rechargeable tail cap of the S1 Baton. A word of caution, make sure the S1R Baton that you bought is the 900 lumen and not the 1000 lumen model. The 1000 lumen is the new one and does not fit the plastic insert for the light (ask me how I know).

So, if you bought the CAA MCK light, it has the 500 lumen Olight S1 Baton in it. All you will have to do is swap the rechargable tail cap from the new S1R Baton (900 lumen) with the original non-rechargeable tail cap of the S1 Baton. A word of caution, make sure the S1R Baton that you bought is the 900 lumen and not the 1000 lumen model. The 1000 lumen is the new one and does not fit the plastic insert for the light (ask me how I know).

I haven't bought anything yet, just cancelled my order because it was the 1000 lumen and thanks to you and your trial and error...

I haven't bought anything yet, just cancelled my order because it was the 1000 lumen and thanks to you and your trial and error...
You bet. I ended up keeping the 1000 lumen flashlight for EDC, so not a big deal. But I am now in the process of finding a good deal on the 900 lumen model. eBay seems to be a good avenue for finding one.

Back
Top Bottom