12-21-2012 What if??

Well the 21st is a Friday so here ya go, not like anybody is gonna care,lol

weekend-relax-****-on-porch-whatever.jpg

I understand that there is not a planetary alignment on 12-21-2012. It's just an end to the Long count calender( roughly 5,125 years) but you have to agree with me that the Mayans had a understanding of the solar system that is beyond belief from that era in time. I'm not saying that the world is going to end on dec 21, but what if??it could be a physical transformation or maybe a spiritual transformation?? I just feel like there is something ominous in the air and wanted to hear what others think about it.

Yes they had a great understanding of the solar system. They also believed they were made of entirely of corn and we all know how true that is. They also forgot about leap year, so technically the "Great Revealing" the Mayans prophesied has already came and gone. I would be interested to know what day that it took place and go back and see if anything significant happened. I do agree that if you aren't prepared to take care of your family for a month at minimum you are failing as a father/husband. I think the 21st will come and go just like many other "doomsdays" in the past. But that doesn't stop me from planning ahead and putting things up for a rainy day.

Yes they had a great understanding of the solar system. They also believed they were made of entirely of corn and we all know how true that is. They also forgot about leap year, so technically the "Great Revealing" the Mayans prophesied has already came and gone. I would be interested to know what day that it took place and go back and see if anything significant happened. I do agree that if you aren't prepared to take care of your family for a month at minimum you are failing as a father/husband. I think the 21st will come and go just like many other "doomsdays" in the past. But that doesn't stop me from planning ahead and putting things up for a rainy day.
The leap year is a misconception according to the Julian Calender. But I no doubt agree with you on your duties as protecting your family. That always comes first in my book. I'm sure the world will turn and it will just be another day on the 22.

Very sad day. And I fear more bad things are to come the next week because sick minded people thinking the world is going to end.
Lord, give those parents the strength and courage to move forward.

Back
Top Bottom