• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

110lbs of pure love

When u are ready, adopt a young dog at the shelter. If your time is limited get a 1 to 3 year old. Plenty of Lab- Pit mixes at Life Line Animal Project in metro ATL.
You can foster to adopt.
I'm on my 2nd shelter dog. Got each around 2yrs old and they learn quick, potty trained, loyal etc.
In a few years, I will probably get a 3rd.
All staggered ages. Good protection, entertainment, companionship.

Attachments

• 20211119_211103.jpg
    20211119_211103.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 15
I have 13 graves in my pet cemetery and I can tell you a story about every one of those interned there. Each was a precious and a valued member of the family and sometimes I just like to visit and reminisce.
None of them has ever been replaced but there's always room in our hearts for a new addition and new memories.
There is so much pain associated with losing them but it is nothing compared to the emptiness of never having had them to share your life with.
Very well said. Thank you.

Our Chocolate Lab Ruger has the biggest heart and sweetest temperament of any dog I've ever come across. He's about 130 and is starting to suffer from hip dysplasia. He's 11 and I'm praying God will keep him healthy enough to enjoy his old age with us. My heart's definitely gonna be shattered when he ends up leaving us. We love him unconditionally, which is easy for us to do with him........

68749.jpeg

I just lost my best friend of 11years last month and my 4 year old daughter took it the hardest in the family, he was her dog from the day she was born. 100lb coon hound and boxer mix, he was the best dog I've ever owned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-142650_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-142650_Gallery.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom