• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/22 Trigger

Wait, I'm confused. The Brimstone job is about $85 plus the cost to send the trigger to them. That's about $6 so you're into it for about $91. Return shipping is "free" and you can send as many triggers as you can stuff into the USPS Bulk Rate box.

There aren't many options out there that give the results of a Brimstone for around $90 bucks including shipping.

...just sayin'
Plus your factory trigger, you used to get an entire trigger assembly with the teir 2 package for 100 bucks shipped and keep your factory trigger. Those days are gone. I had a basic 3 done and it was 60 bucks when all said and done, can find a bx for that with a little looking, used to get the bx for 50 bucks. I do realize the days of the 200 buck kidd trigger are gone, I'll give ya that...but their kit you can buy is pretty dang nice....and dont forget about the volquartzen cheaper kits that people have loved for years. A quick look at s&p and they currently have bxs for 69 bucks, with tax should get about free shipping on orders over 75. I just dont know why Rugers dont come with the bx to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom