• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/22 Trigger

Could also just buy a Kidd and be done. Better, more repeatable and consistent trigger.
Agreed...but then the next thing you know, you have a drawer full of 10/22 triggers you don't know what to do with so you just keep building, and building, and building and...

My xring came with a bx

Brimstone used to be the ticket, but his prices have gone way up and there are a lot other options now once you figure in his services and shipping, etc.

Either way they are not acceptable triggers.
Replace with an upgrade or send to the folks below.
The BX apparently comes back exceptional. I have only sent factory originals.

I paid about $100 some 20 years ago to have a Gunsmith install some precision trigger parts in my 10/22 metal trigger group.

I liked the result so much that I had the same thing done to the trigger group on the second 10/22 rifle even though that one wasn't intended for the serious target shooting that the first one was.

Having a 2 pound trigger instead of a gritty 7 pound trigger made casual plinking and small game hunting much more enjoyable.

Agreed...but then the next thing you know, you have a drawer full of 10/22 triggers you don't know what to do with so you just keep building, and building, and building and...
I am down to 2 extras. O wait I just picked up a receiver so I am down to 1 factory spare and a Manticore sitting around to "build" with. LOL

My xring came with a bx

Brimstone used to be the ticket, but his prices have gone way up and there are a lot other options now once you figure in his services and shipping, etc.
Wait, I'm confused. The Brimstone job is about $85 plus the cost to send the trigger to them. That's about $6 so you're into it for about $91. Return shipping is "free" and you can send as many triggers as you can stuff into the USPS Bulk Rate box.

There aren't many options out there that give the results of a Brimstone for around $90 bucks including shipping.

...just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom