• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 W E E K U N T I L B L A D E 2 0 1 6 ! !

image.jpg
That musta been his blood that was all over the bathroom.

I wouldn't doubt it. When I walked away he had his fist closed around a ****ton of paper towels. Big bald dude with a beard and ink- knew exactly what it was-not one of the kiddos they have for extra manpower. No idea how he fired it backwards. I do know that ****er fires HARD though. I didn't see how deep it got em but it deployed fully, no soft spring for safety.

Yes Safecracka-my feelers are hurt. You always got the coolest stuff. *caugh* damn flippers *ahem*. Congrats bro. I'm actually ok with gettin there late. Paid a lot of attention to stuff I wouldn't have looked at Friday in a frenzy to buy fancy stuff. Some very talented guys and as far as production goes, the Chinese are impressing the hell out of me. That reate begg flips as smooth as anything there.

Pics attached of my new stabby from dan peters and the shiny stabby that did work today. I don't need one of those silly Star Wars otfs- I used the force to shank a mofo today.

Anybody ever dealt with Guardian Tactical? From what I understand, they're an offshoot of Microtech. They had a flipper knife (Helix Nano) today that I checked out 4-5 times, LOL.

I used to think I liked you... Notice a super imposed one in this pic, I helped ya spot it since you are blinded by da bling Mr. "I have 3" :becky:
I'm trying to be patient DEVEST8R DEVEST8R but I did score a nice display case from Forrest Case Company over in booth 1047.
I'm ready for the REAL # 5 ASAP
View attachment 794992

Just sayin bro....
image.png

Thanks man.... someone made me a offer I couldn't refuse on it, I didn't refuse.
I chortled. I'm not sure what the interwebz acronym for that is. Winning a lottery could very well be losing proposition for me...I could quite possibly lose at winning a lottery by refusing an offer that couldnt be refused...There are many bennies in my wallet still - surrender to win and some other zen ****....

Me n my plebeian mesa will be closin the door on some chinamans dagnabbit flipperdy cutlery this year. MURKA's too spensive...daggum cold war commie ruskies is steep n south africa is lookin dangerous....sleeveless with guns out at the adv booth...
operating tactically...need more skull beads if im to operate at this level as a tactical operator.

Back
Top Bottom