• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

•••••••

I have a very nice 9mm Stoeger Cougar two tone. I also have a nice Safariland Lined paddle holster for it. I'll let them go for 325.00 (firm). Save some of your money and get a great full size 9mm in 95% condition!

You can probably find a CZ P07 or Sig 2022 for that pretty easy. Most people seem to think that Glock = $500 starting at Gen 2. Good luck!
Yeah that's what I've seen also. Sucks trying not to get ripped off on buying a used gun. But it's like that in the world today every man for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's what I've seen also. Sucks trying not to get ripped off on buying a used gun. But it's like that in the world today every man for themselves.

I know what you mean. I think I saw a few 17's around here, but all the 19's seem to be for trade only, stippled to hell and back, or someone spent 12 times the price of the pistol on Zev upgrades. He isn't advertising it, but I think @albatros43 might have one for sale. I attempted to buy it off him until the old lady put her foot down. Might want to touch base and tell him Tashin sent you for his G17. I don't remember what generation or price he was trying to get out of it though.

Thanks guys, just trying to find me a full-size for the house. Alot of home invasions around here lately. It's got neighbors and myself scared.

Back
Top Bottom