• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Multiple victims’ reported in church shooting outside San Antonio

There are people on discussion boards and forums attacking and condemning the two men in Texas who stopped Kelley. I don't understand a mentality where you can complain about the 'good guy with a gun' argument, then turn around and complain when the Good Guy(s) actually takes action. Some of the posts may the usual jerkoff trolls, but others actually believe what they are saying.
At least Stephens story is getting out. I saw it a few more places today and briefly spoke about it myself to someone. Gotta get the story out no matter what we should all be sharing it

My daughter attends a nondenominational church. I've went with her a few times. Was
pleasantly pleased to get my free coffee when I walked in and very surprised to see a
person next to me open carry. He didn't get a second look from anybody but me as
far as I could tell. I must say, I do like that church :-)

My daughter attends a nondenominational church. I've went with her a few times. Was
pleasantly pleased to get my free coffee when I walked in and very surprised to see a
person next to me open carry. He didn't get a second look from anybody but me as
far as I could tell. I must say, I do like that church :-)

Curious...is it in acworth? What church?

I posted the number of people killed in Chicago so far this year and my very liberal friends wife, who is German, responded with "Wow. Don't you think there should be some kind of regulation?"
She's also the person that suggested the government force gun makers to cease making them...as if guns go bad like a dozen eggs and soon they just stop working.
I wish I was making that up.

The stupidity of people is way beyond imaginable, just fricken scary!!!

The stupidity of people is way beyond imaginable, just fricken scary!!!

You can say THAT again!

So for giggles I was listening to NPR this morning. They were discussing domestic violence/mass violence and I'm sorry but aren't those two different things?

Anyway, the lady on there said if you were a victim you would only make it worse if you armed yourself because "it could be taken away from you and used against you". I almost wrecked my car.

How are they going to use it against you if you use it first?

To quote bbarie bbarie : The stupidity of people is way beyond imaginable, just fricken scary!!

I just read a news piece from USA Today

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...olished/ar-BBEMgMD?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

about the likelihood that the church members will be tearing down the church. I completely understand. But the main thing I took away from the short article was from the shooter's father...

Michael Kelley, the father of the gunman, said his family is also grieving. But he told ABC News he doesn't want to discuss his son or the shooting.
"I don't want our lives, our grandchildren's lives, destroyed by this media circus," he said.

What an arrogant utter piece of human excrement. How about the fact that it was a member of YOUR FAMILY that is responsible, not the media, for the destruction of THOUSANDS of lives, including yours and your grandchildren's. God forbid you and your family be reasonably understanding, ne'er I say apologetic, for the actions of your own. Unbelievable...

:mad::mad::mad: to the power of ∞

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...olished/ar-BBEMgMD?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

about the likelihood that the church members will be tearing down the church. I completely understand. But the main thing I took away from the short article was from the shooter's father...

Michael Kelley, the father of the gunman, said his family is also grieving. But he told ABC News he doesn't want to discuss his son or the shooting.
"I don't want our lives, our grandchildren's lives, destroyed by this media circus," he said.

What an arrogant utter piece of human excrement. How about the fact that it was a member of YOUR FAMILY that is responsible, not the media, for the destruction of THOUSANDS of lives, including yours and your grandchildren's. God forbid you and your family be reasonably understanding, ne'er I say apologetic, for the actions of your own. Unbelievable...

I find it VERY hard to believe dear old Dad did not know his kid had purchased the guns he used. Dad also would have obviously been
very aware of his mental issues and history. If I'm right in this, his ass needs to be much more than inconvenienced. Not sure if that would constitute breaking any laws but it will be damned if I lose any sleep over him getting a VERY LARGE amount of attention.
Grand kids on the other hand can't be blamed for losing the gene pool lottery, feel sorry for them.

Sounds like the type of man to raise accountable children psh

Unreal...

Back
Top Bottom