• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any left hand hunters here

I have a few. All my guns are LH or ambidextrous. Shooting a backward gun is just stupid.
I'm probably not going to buy any more. I'm kinda over handed rifles. Everything should be ambidextrous. I practice off both shoulders and have killed a few off the wrong shoulder when it was easier.

If I didn't really like the ones I have I'd sell out and put a Schmidt & Bender on one of these: https://berettagalleryusa.com/pages/brx1 Then every time I had an urge to buy another rifle, I'd put the money toward a hunting trip instead.

I have a few. All my guns are LH or ambidextrous. Shooting a backward gun is just stupid.
I'm probably not going to buy any more. I'm kinda over handed rifles. Everything should be ambidextrous. I practice off both shoulders and have killed a few off the wrong shoulder when it was easier.

If I didn't really like the ones I have I'd sell out and put a Schmidt & Bender on one of these: https://berettagalleryusa.com/pages/brx1 Then every time I had an urge to buy another rifle, I'd put the money toward a hunting trip instead.
Helluva plan there

I’m left eye dominant so I have to shoot long guns left handed but use right handed guns. When I went through counter sniper school, the first week the instructors were amazed at how fast I could work the bolt and get a follow up shot on second target! I’ve learned to overcome and adapt.
That’s what we lefty’s do best Adapt and overcome

I write right and shoot left. I can work most stuff with either. I hunted a left hand rem700bdl exclusively. I shoot right handed shotguns left-handed.
The problem with that is the ejection port. Cold wet mornings duck hunting autos can fill your eyes with powder. Sometimes its still burning. I doubt I could operate a lefty shotgun.
Double guns or maybe a bps - m37 bottom eject are best really.

I shoot left-handed and have both right and left-handed bolt action rifles. I shoot a LH auto shotgun or over & under shotguns. I think shooting a RH automatic shotgun and some AR’s bother me more than a RH bolt action rifle. It is great seeing some LH folks responding.

Back
Top Bottom